Entry Methods of the Future10/30/2013 Back To Blog
Humanity evolves because we have high expectations from the future world, especially when it comes to our security. Scientists work behind closed doors and manufacturers started to present the first products of the near future reluctantly. We all hold our breaths and expect them with great anticipation and awe! We are not under the faulty impression that our worlds will completely change, but it will be another pebble to the great pond of an undisciplined world. We talk about safe installation today, but the specialists at Locksmith Anthem can assure us that products as well as methods will change further tomorrow.
Welcome, please enter
Say hello to the talking doors. That would be a first and it's certainly not improbable at all if you consider that cars are speaking for many years now. Experts are right then; we have tasted the first dish of tomorrow.
- Electronic door locks will open when they hear your voice or sense your fingertip.
- You will be having control over the security of your house through your laptop. A flying car will be taking you to work and you will ensure the security door locks.
- Lost house keys won't be the problem anymore because you will be carrying your keys in your head in the form of a code.
- Any suspicious movement or attempt for burglary will be recorded byembodied cameras in your windows and doors.
- Products would fit into your palm because they will mostly be chips. If you think your transponder key is super modern today, wait a few years when you will say “Fly Batmobile”!
Are there alternatives?
If we don't want to mess with lock change, we need to do something about crime. As long as crime is thriving, we won't stand still waiting for someone to threaten our peace at home and endanger our lives. We are in favor of technology because it gives us the chance to deal with excellent security locks and systems, which we didn't even dream about some decades ago. Next generation will definitely have exquisite security systems and they probably won't use phrases like “I have to get the locks replaced”, but something like “the chip of my door replaced the chip of the lock today”!